
I am speechless ... truly. I am humbled and honored by such recognition. Thank you Jen for passing along this award to me. I have thoroughly enjoyed daily reading Jen's blog
"Balancing Beauty and Bedlam". Jen is able to embrace the joys of life in both beauty and bedlam ... she has the precious heart of a mom ... and she treasures every moment in life, as an opportunity for celebration. I have caught myself saying, "Choose joy" due to her example of doing just that! The Lord has been gracious to me in allowing our paths to cross in this season of life. (I did not know what bedlam meant until I met Jen! It has become a household word!)
Ok ... now it is my turn to share some love! Smile! Gosh, there are so many blogs out there that are jewels to me! I have listed a few on my own blog, as places that I enjoy visiting, but there are two that stand out above the rest. I believe that the Lord gives to His children, what they need, when they need it! That philosophy is my leaping off mark for making my decision on passing along this award to these two individuals. Many of you may already know them ... I would just like to take a moment to share with you how they have personally touched my life.
The first person that I would like to share this award with is Nicole at Crafting Happens. Nicole has to be one of the kindest ladies that I have met in blogland. She instantly extended her hand of friendship to me. Nicole is incredibly talented and crafty! She creates the most beautiful paper crafts I have seen! I have been so blessed getting to know her and our friendship is an answer to my prayers.
The second person that I would like to share this award with is Laura at Lallee's Cottage. When I open the Lallee's Cottage blog, it has become a family affair. My children, husband, and I stop what we are doing to look at her photographs. She has the talent to capture the subject beautifully, plus the knowledge to impart an explanation as to what they are about. Knitting it all to God's beautiful creation. On top of that, she makes the most lovely crocheted items. (There is a special place in my heart for well crocheted items that I will one day blog about.)
Please take a moment to visit these two blogs. They are both kind and hospitable ladies. Once you visit with them, you will not want to leave.
awwwww! Thank you for your kind words, although I'm not sure I quite live up to them! And mostly, thank you for your friendship... it has been such a blessing to me especially this past week. I'm so glad to have met you! Have a wonderful Lord's Day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Nicole
Your descriptions are precious. I am surely jumping over and visiting these new blogs as well.
ReplyDeleteTricia Anne, wow. You have humbled me with your kind words! That really sets the bar high for me. I'm so glad our paths crossed on blog-land recently. It is an equal pleasure reading your blog! I'm glad you found the 'bubble' post and enjoyed it ;-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lalle