August 10, 2009

my friend Holly








While out looking for pants, I ran into a consignment store and found these cute coffee mugs. They brought back such sweet memories and I could not resist showing you!

Rhoda is hosting a fun blog party to showcase thrifty finds, please drop by and share some of yours.

8 comments:

  1. Holly Hobbie, wow that brings back memories. I remember having pillowcases with her on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cups! I have always loved Holly Hobbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cups! I had a metal Holly Hobby lunch box as a girl, and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Holly Hobbie! You just took me back to elementary school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I remember her! Those are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Holly ! There is a joke in my family cuz, us girls named our girls...Heather, Megan, Sara, Ashley but, no Holly - just her friends names....Oh what memories !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute find! I love all the little sayings on the mugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love Holly Hobbie! When I was a little girl, I had a Holly Hobbie doll that was as tall as me! Somewhere along the way, it got lost, but a few years ago, my Mom found another one at a yard sale and got it for me! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.