Adorable project. I've been looking for a cross stitching project to do for some time. Could you let me know the book or kit your project is from? Thanks so much. Wonderful blog. Charlene
Hi Charlene, The pattern I am cross stitching was actually a free pattern off the web. I only had a scrap piece of aida cloth left, so I improvised and changed the pattern some. However, I am done with the pattern and if you email me your address, I will pop it in the mail to you! :o) Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Thanks foar stopping by. I used to cross stitch, but not I have so many other projects. Loved the Holly Hobby mugs. Brought back some wonderful memories. Blessings...Sherry
In the evening...I am too exhausted to do anything! But I so admire you for being creative! I use to love to cross stitch!! Maybe one day! Enjoy and post a picture of the finished project!
I have never learned to cross stitch.:( Can you believe it? Terrible isn't it? I love the project you are working on though. It's very charming.:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I miss doing crosstitch~
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty!
ReplyDeleteAdorable project. I've been looking for a cross stitching project to do for some time. Could you let me know the book or kit your project is from? Thanks so much. Wonderful blog.
ReplyDeleteCharlene
Hi Charlene,
ReplyDeleteThe pattern I am cross stitching was actually a free pattern off the web. I only had a scrap piece of aida cloth left, so I improvised and changed the pattern some. However, I am done with the pattern and if you email me your address, I will pop it in the mail to you! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Thanks foar stopping by. I used to cross stitch, but not I have so many other projects. Loved the Holly Hobby mugs. Brought back some wonderful memories. Blessings...Sherry
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. Your cross stitching is very beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for replying. My email is CLSbeachwalker@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing the pattern.
In the evening...I am too exhausted to do anything! But I so admire you for being creative! I use to love to cross stitch!! Maybe one day! Enjoy and post a picture of the finished project!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute pattern, love it.
ReplyDelete