January 7, 2016

Fat Quarter Shop's Top 10 Videos : Layers of Charm Quilt Pattern


Hello and welcome to Notes Of Sincerity and my little stop on the Fat Quarter Shop’s Top 10 Videos blog hop.  I am so glad you are here! 
 
For my quilt I chose Prairie by Corey Yoder for Moda.  
Being sure to use the darker tones to 
really pop against the cream centers.
This was such a fun and fast pattern! 
It's perfect for a quick gift or in my case, a cute picnic 
quilt to take to the beach or lay under one of my oak trees.
With the left over triangles I was able to sew up a big ol' smooshy 
pillow, perfect for a nap under that said oak tree.  wink.  
You can find the Layers of Charm Quilt Pattern HERE and the YouTube tutorial HERE.

Be sure and drop by these other blogs today for some fun quilty inspiration!

Jane of Quilt Jane
Anorina of Samelia’s Mum

3 comments:

  1. It turned out beautiful! I'm ready for a picnic under the old oak tree anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR SHARING A BEAUTIFUL QUILT!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your version of Layers of Charm, great contrast between the prints and the white diamonds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.